HOW TO INSTALL
These are mobile presets so you will need a phone and the free Lightroom CC app to install them, but you can also use them on desktop Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC. The Lightroom CC app is free to install and no subscription is required.
1. After you check out, click on the download links to download the presets! You will also receive an email with download links, which will expire 24 hours after your purchase.
2. Double click on the zip file on your computer to open it up into a folder full of presets.
3. Email or AirDrop the .dng files to your phone and save them to your phone’s camera roll. At this point, the photos will look like blank white squares, but that’s how they’re supposed to look!
4. Open up the Lightroom CC app and import the white squares.
5. Click on one of the photos in Lightroom CC to open it. Click on the three dots on the upper left hand corner, then “Create Preset” to save the preset. This basically saves the settings of my photo so you can apply them quickly to any of your pics!
6. Repeat this process for the remaining files.